According to psychologists people need more time to adapt to cold season rather than to the warm one. This fact affects on our desire to turn up the thermostat, which, in turns, means that we should pay for all the warm we received. Is there any way to live in comfort temperature and not to pay more?Safe during season’s work
We offer a few tips that may help save your money:Safe during
- track down the air leaks. There are always hidden air leaks around your windows and doors which need to be isolated to keep the warm inside the house;
- check your air filter. Filters should be replaced or cleaned once a month. They serve for the right air circulation, so they should be clean to keep air in your house fresh and free of bacterial;
- adjust the thermostat – try lower the temperature gradually overnight as at night you can cover yourself with warm blankets;
- install a programmable thermostat – this new technology helps to regulate the temperature automatically and not thinking of it every day, just selecting the right programme.
- Safe during season’s work
Safe during season’s work